About New York Pass
The New York Pass is your ticket to a truly immersive experience in the city that never sleeps. By buying a one, two, three or seven-day pass, you gain access to over 80 of the city’s top destinations with one all-inclusive fee. Even if you see only a few attractions per day, the New York Pass is a cost-effective choice for tourists on the go. Attractions such as the Museum of Modern Art, the Cloisters, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Intrepid Museum and Madame Tussauds are just a few of the dozens of options included in the New York Pass.
In addition to the sights, the New York Pass includes specialty tours of the city. Get behind-the-scenes access to Madison Square Garden, discover the hidden sidewalks of Greenwich Village, take a guided walking tour of Wall Street, go backstage at Radio City Music Hall – just a few of the many options that the New York Pass provides. These tours should be booked in advance through New York Pass to assure availability.
Every New York Pass comes with a guidebook containing descriptions of each attraction including the location, hours and how to access it by subway or bus. It's a good idea to map out your day by location and group your destinations by neighborhood.
The New York Pass is for consecutive days only. Swipe your New York Pass at your first attraction, then check out as many sights as possible for the days your pass is valid. You may want to wear comfortable shoes!
Did you know?
If you want to explore Central Park by bike, you can reserve one through New York Pass (included in your daily rate).
The New York Pass offers discounts to Macy's and Bloomingdale's – must-see flagship stores for any shopper visiting the city.
IMPORTANT: Available attractions are subject to change without notice.
The New York Pass is ideal for tourists who want to explore several New York City attractions per day. It's also a great choice for native New Yorkers who want to save on a day of culture, have a “staycation,” tour unfamiliar neighborhoods or show out-of-town guests around town.
Good for kids?
The New York Pass is a wonderful way to show kids New York City. There is a discounted ticket price for children between the ages of 4 and 12.
The New York Pass Collection Center at the Gray Line New York Visitor Center Location Information:
777 8th Ave.
New York, NY 10036
New York Pass Attractions
All attractions can be accessed by public transportation. Consult your New York Pass guidebook for exact directions via foot, ferry, bus or subway.
Nearest subway (New York Pass Collection Center)
C, E to 50th St. (Eighth Ave.); 1 to 50th St. (Seventh Ave.); N, R to 49th St. (Broadway); B, D, M, F to 47th-50th Sts. (Sixth Ave.)
Attractions you can see on the New York Pass include:
• 9/11 Tribute Center
• American Museum of Natural History
• Atlantic City Excursion on Academy Bus
• Blazing Saddles
• Bronx Renaissance Tour
• Brooklyn Botanic Garden
• Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing Bike Tours and Rentals
• Brooklyn Children's Museum
• Brooklyn Historical Society
• Brooklyn Museum
• Carnegie Hall Tours
• Central Park Bicycle Rentals & Tours
• Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tours & Rentals
• Circle Line Downtown
• Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
• CitySightseeing Cruises
• Clipper City Tall Ship Cruises Manhattan By Sail
• Discovery Times Square
• Dwyer Cultural Center
• Dyckman Farmhouse Museum
• El Museo del Barrio
• Empire State Building Observation Deck
• FDNY Fire Zone
• Food on Foot Tours
• Fraunces Tavern
• Grand Central Terminal Audio Tour
• Hallelujah! Gospel Wednesday
• Harlem One Stop Cultural & Heritage Walking and Step-On Group Tour Packages
• Historic Richmond Town
• Inside Broadway Tours
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
• Jewish Children's Museum
• Madame Tussauds New York
• Madison Square Garden, All Access Tour
• MoMA PS1
• Morris-Jumel Mansion
• Museum at Eldridge Street
• Museum of American Finance
• Museum of Biblical Art (MOBIA)
• Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
• Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
• Museum of the City of New York
• New Museum
• New York Botanical Garden
• New York Hall of Science
• New York Historical Society
• New York Insider's Shopping Tour
• New York Skyride
• New York Transit Museum
• New York Water Taxi
• Noble Maritime Collection
• NYC Gospel Walking Tour
• On Location Tours Central Park TV and Movie Sites
• On Location Tours UPTOWN New York TV and Movie Sites
• Queens Museum of Art
• Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
• Rockefeller Center Tour
• Shearwater Classic Schooner - Manhattan By Sail
• Slavery and Underground Railroad Tour
• Snug Harbor Botanical Garden in Staten Island
• SoHo - Little Italy - Chinatown Walking Tour
• Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
• Staten Island Children's Museum
• Statue of Liberty Ferry Tickets
• The Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO neighborhood tour
• The Cathedral of St. John the Divine
• The Cloisters Museum and Gardens
• The Metropolitan Museum of Art
• The Museum of Sex
• The New York City Police Museum
• The Paley Center for Media
• The Skyscraper Museum
• The Studio Museum in Harlem
• Top of the Rock
• Tour at Lincoln Center
• Van Cortlandt House Museum
• Walkin' Broadway
• Wall Street Walks
• Wave Hill
• Weeksville Heritage Center
• Whitney Museum of American Art
• Yankee Stadium Tours
Read More Attraction Features >