Jersey Boys 10-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. THE CONTEST. 1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This Jersey Boys 10-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older, except employees of NewYork.com Entertainment Group, LLC d/b/a NewYork.com (“NewYork.com”) and Jersey Boys, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, affiliated entities, each of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents, and the immediate family members (parent, child, spouse, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members, whether or not related, of each of the foregoing (the “Eligible Participants”). THIS Sweepstakes SHALL BE VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants: (a) agree to accept and be bound by all terms of these Official Rules and the decisions of NewYork.com, which are final and binding, (b) agree that New York County, New York courts have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to the Sweepstakes, and (c) that venue shall only be proper in New York County, New York.
2. HOW TO ENTER. On Monday through Friday beginning on October 26, 2015, through November 6, 2015 EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”), NewYork.com will conduct this Sweepstakes. Eligible Participants may enter this Sweepstakes by tweeting a specific phrase which may be found on www.newyork.com (each an “Entry” or collectively the “Entries”). Entries which fail to meet any of the above requirements shall be voidable in NewYork.com’s sole and absolute discretion. All entries received other than within the Sweepstakes Period will be disqualified without exception, including any delay caused by malfunction of any email transmission or internet facilities or mail delivery delay causing late receipt by NewYork.com. Each Entry must be submitted in the name of an individual person and a prize will be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning Entry.
There shall be a limit of one Entry per individual, and per Twitter® handle. All Entries received from any individual in excess of the stated limitation shall be voidable at NewYork.com’s sole and absolute discretion. No mechanical reproductions, mailed Entries, facsimiles, mass Entries, Entries generated by a script or macro, or Entries that subvert the entry process will be accepted, and all such Entries will be deemed void. Released Parties (as defined in Section 5 below) are not responsible for misdirected, inaccurate, incomplete, lost, late, stolen, delayed, undelivered, damaged or garbled Entries, and all such Entries will be deemed void. Released Parties are also not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability, accessibility or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or other technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the Prize, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. NewYork.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel this Sweepstakes should any computer virus, malfunction, fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention or other cause corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of website(s) or other hardware or software dedicated to this Sweepstakes, and no extension or modification to the Sweepstakes Period will be provided in any such instance. In the event of cancellation, NewYork.com reserves the right, but shall be under no obligation, to select the winner(s) for the drawing(s) at issue in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received up to the time of such cancellation. False or deceptive Entries, Entries or acts which, or Eligible Participants who, violate the terms of these Official Rules, will render the participant ineligible. NewYork.com reserves the right to disqualify any participant who attempts to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by tampering with any Sweepstakes entry process mechanism, by acting in a disruptive manner, by cheating, by harassing other participants, or by violating these Official Rules. Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or the Sweepstakes entry process, or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, may be in violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, NewYork.com reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys' fees and court costs) from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
3. REGISTRATION AND ENTRY PROCEDURES: One winner (and, if verified, a “Winner”) will be chosen in a random drawing at the end of each day during the Sweepstakes Period from all eligible Entries received during the specific day of the Sweepstakes Period, for a total of ten Winners; and each Winner will be entered on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period to win the Grand Prize. The decisions of NewYork.com will be final and binding on all participants in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each potential winner will be notified by NewYork.com within one week of the date of drawing. The potential winner must reply within 24 hours of date of notification as directed by NewYork.com, confirming they can accept the Prize, or an alternate winner may be selected. NewYork.com will not be obligated to make every attempt by every method to contact the potential winner. Noncompliance, refusal, or return of any Prize notification as undeliverable, by automated means or otherwise, will result in disqualification. The potential winner will be required to fulfill all requirements outlined in Section 5 below. Prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Upon confirmation of the Winner an official public announcement will be made. Anyone may obtain the name of the Winner by sending a self-addressed envelope with proper postage affixed with a postmark dated between the Sweepstakes Period, to NewYork.com Entertainment Group, LLC, 19495 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 300, Aventura, FL 33180, Attn: Jersey Boys 10-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes.
5. PRIZE: Each Winner will receive a prize which will be announced on the morning of each day during the Sweepstakes Period (the “Prize”), each with an approximate retail value ("ARV") not to exceed $250. A Prize may include, but need not be limited to, Jersey ducks (toy), Jersey Boys Monopoly, Cd’s and t-shirts. Additionally, each Winner throughout the Sweepstakes Period will be entered on the last day of the Sweepstakes Period to win a pair of Jersey Boys tickets (the “Grand Prize”), with an ARV of $250.00. AIRFARE OR OTHER TRANSPORTATION WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE, AND MUST BE ARRANGED AT WINNER’S SOLE COST AND EXPENSE. No substitutions, transfer of prizes or cash redemptions are permitted by Winner. Any attempt to transfer or refund the Prize, in whole or in part, for cash or otherwise, will deem the Prize void and forfeited. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. NewYork.com reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for all expenses associated with the Prize acceptance, and any other expenses relating to the Prize, including ground transportation and meals. THE WINNER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REPORTING AND PAYMENT OF ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES INCURRED BY ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF THE PRIZE (OR ANY PORTION THEREOF), IF APPLICABLE. THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY NEWYORK.COM. All other Prize details are at NewYork.com’s discretion. The Winner may be asked to share details of their trip through the NewYork.com social media, however, winning is not contingent on sharing any details of the experience.
6. OFFICIAL RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address during the Sweepstakes Period: NewYork.com Entertainment Group, LLC, 19495 Biscayne Blvd., Ste. 300, Aventura, FL 33180, Attn: Jersey Boys 10-Year Anniversary Sweepstakes. Requests received after the Sweepstakes Period will not be honored. Vermont residents may omit return postage on Official Rules requests.
7. DISCLAIMER: : This promotional Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter®.
8. Sponsor: Jersey Boys.